[NEW SEASONAL] Sakura Peach Black Tea Kombucha
Sakura Peach Black Tea Kombucha
Sakura - Peach flavour (Kombucha, Kefir and Fermented Honey)
Sakura has a floral profile (duh) and acquires a tangy bite (and probiotics) after curing. We were blown away by how sakura complements and intensifies peach flavours even in small amounts. Unsurprisingly, this new limited edition flavour is amazing in kombucha, kefir and fermented honey! This flavour comes infused with sakura petals and bits of white peach.
Kombucha tea is a fermented drink made with tea, sugar, a symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast (SCOBY) brewed and enjoyed for 2000 years. The result can taste like something between a fruity apple cider post fermentation!
As the Kombucha culture digests the sugar it produces a range of organic acids like glucuronic acid (by product is glucosamine), gluconic acid, lactic acid, acetic acid etc; vitamins, particularly B vitamins and vitamin C; as well as amino acids, enzymes. Kombucha can contain up to 40 strains of beneficial probiotic bacteria and yeasts.
For more information on Kombucha, including experimental benefits, please click HERE
250 ml for ages 5 and above
Best By Dates are entirely dependent on how raw Kombuchas are stored post delivery:
- Up to 1 days at room temperature (chia seed kombucha)
- Up to 3 days at room temperature (no chia seed kombuchas)
- Up to 1 week in a 8-10 degC fridge
- Up to 2 weeks in a 5-7 degC fridge
- Up to 1 month in a 2-4 degC fridge
- ** Do not store brews in wine chillers as the average temperature is around 10-15 degC.
- ***For grape kombucha, please consume within 7 days of delivery date and store at 2 degC as grapes are high in natural yeasts and fermentation rates will be faster than regular kombucha***
Our brews are intentionally prepared fresh and flat. Due to the nature of raw bacteria and yeasts, natural carbonation may be produced, even when stored in the fridge. If gas buildup occurs (distended caps), please chill until very cold, then place in a plastic bag and open with caution. Do not shake violently as contents may overflow. Brews are safe to consume even when fizzy and yeasty.
Ingredients: Water, black tea, Kombucha cultures, white peach, Flavours (cured cherry blossoms, dragonfruit), cane sugar, vitamin C
Volume: 250 ml
*SENTOSA BOTTLE DELIVERIES: Delivery top ups apply. Pls add to cart HERE
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10% OFF! See details HERE