7 Day Allergy & Eczema Care Detox Set
7 Day Eczema Care Package and Detox
Itchy, inflamed skin that hurts because of excessive scratching? We've been there and when it gets bad, we've lost some sleep too. Based on our natural home remedies with our kiddos, we've got some success with our eczema and would like to share our plan with you!
Our eczema care package combines the best of our milk kefir detox and our best-selling skin balm for a healthier immune system and management of skin allergy conditions! This package suitable for those who are currently flareup-free or is experiencing a flareup.
Eczema cannot be cured but it can definitely be managed. See our plan below:
- Identify and avoid potential triggers--for example, heat and humidity, food allergies like gluten-intolerance, dust etc.
- Incorporate milk kefir everyday into your diet for at least 2 weeks. Milk Kefir contains large numbers of probiotics – the microbes that live in our bodies and provide us with important health benefits such as :
- boosting immunity (reduces the expression of allergic symptoms)
- calming inflammation (reducing itch, pain and redness of hives and rashes)
- assisting in digestion (for more efficient absorption of food, vitamins and minerals)
- creating essential amino acids and vitamins (essential for good health and skin)
- In the event of a flareup, keep skin moisturized and use our skin balm, which is designed to reduce itch, redness! 100% natural ingredients, antioxidants and probiotic enzymes in Kombucha help to relieve irritations and restore skin to its healthy state. Together with well-known soothing botanicals like organic calendula and our anti-inflammatory essential oil blend, our Booch Balm provides targeted superior relief for troubled skin.
- Uses & Directions:
- Soothes Dry, inflamed or irritated skin
- Relieves itchy skin affected by eczema, hives, dry skin
- Creates a protective barrier, retains moisture and promotes wound-healing
- Apply regularly for best results-wherever your skin needs extra care
- Feel the refreshing zing of menthol when applied to freshly washed, slightly damp skin!
This Care package Contains:
-15 x 250 ml Original Milk Kefir
-1 x 20g Skin Balm
Buy 2 sets and get Free Home Delivery!
CONSUMPTION: Take 1-2 bottles of milk kefir daily. For individuals who recently recovered from illness or antibiotics, please start with half a bottle. If no detox die-off reactions occur, please consume the recommended serving above.
Best By Dates are entirely dependent on how raw Kefirs are stored post delivery:
- Never leave your kefirs for more than 6 hours at room temperature - they will overflow
- Up to 1 week in a 5-7 degC fridge
- Up to 2 weeks at 2-4 degC fridge
- Up to 2 months in a freezer - warm in chiller before consuming, shake gently to combine
Our brews are intentionally prepared fresh and flat and are not fizzy. Please note that due to the nature of raw bacteria and yeasts, natural carbonation may be produced, even when stored in the fridge. Please open all bottles cold, do not shake violently as contents may overflow. If gas buildup occurs (distended caps), please place in a plastic bag and open with caution. Brews are safe to consume even when fizzy.
Store balms in a cool, dry location without direct sunlight. Discard within 4-6 months of purchase.
Milk Kefir: Whole milk, Milk Kefir cultures
Balm: Black Tea Ferment (Kombucha), Calendula officinalis extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia Cheel (Tea Tree) oil
Our ingredients, including all emulsifiers and preservatives are derived from natural products and are not meant to last. Small specks of darker sediment may be present; it is natural and a result from unfiltered kombucha. Please discontinue use within six months of purchase date
ABSOLUTELY NO: Parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, sulfates, synthetics, mineral oils, propylene glycol, artificial additives or ingredients in this product
Please note that the products listed above are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary between individuals. For serious conditions, consult a physician.
*SENTOSA BOTTLE DELIVERIES: There is a delivery top up for Sentosa. Please add this item to cart before checkout if you wish to deliver to Sentosa.