[Up to 50% subsidies] Social Weekday Evening Basic Kombucha Brewing Workshop
Basic Kombucha Workshop
***Spark Connections Credit for up to 50% claims are available for eligible individuals. See Terms & Conditions below***
- 8 Dec 2021 6-7.30pm
- 22 Dec 2021 6-7.30pm
Heard all about kombucha and would love to try brewing your own?
We will be covering up to the First Ferment 1F:
- Why Bacteria are more crucial than thought
- How are bacteria helpful for good health
- Fermentation and probiotics
- sterile techniques so as to prevent the formation of harmful microbes that could jeopardize your brew.
- What can we find in kombucha that makes it so special?
- Learn the basics of how to make kombucha
- What Not to do (Very important)
- Tasting of various flavoured kombucha
Each Participant will get our Kombucha Kit Containing:
- Starter Kit containing your very own Scoby Culture
- Recipe and instruction guide to kick off your kombucha experiments
- All raw materials and containers as necessary
- Access to Craft & Culture's Workshop Space and Equipment
- Member's-Only Access on Facebook, where we provide support and resources
- Address: 183 Jalan Pelikat, B1-115, Singapore 537643 (Between Lobby 3 and 4)
- Please aim to arrive on time. Doors will only open 5 min before each session.
- A reminder email and health declaration form (for filling) will be sent the week of the workshop
How are we different?
Craft & Culture's workshops, like our brews, are rated #1 in Singapore for quality, content and know how. Each workshop is progressive and focuses on best brewing practices and troubleshooting, so no matter the difficulty level, participants are able to replicate what they've learned each and every time.
See what Satisfied Learners had to Say!
(Please READ and accept Full terms before purchasing):
- Spark Connections Terms & Conditions for up to 50% claims:
- All participants will have to fill in
- A mandatory sign up form upon purchasing your ticket
A mandatory feedback form at the end of the session
Don't have an SDN Membership? Sign up here
- Other instructions: Select your gender, date, check out individually and pay in full via this website; successful claims will be disbursed by Spark Connections once activity is complete
- Eligibility: legally single Singaporeans and Singaporean PR's 20 years old and above
- Each class requites a min number of persons to run. In the event that the participation rate is not met within 48 hours of the class date, Craft & Culture reserves the right to provide rescheduling options or cancel the class.
- Cancellations: There will strictly be no refunds and no rescheduling once class dates are confirmed; you may transfer your participation in the event you are unable to attend; However, pls note that 50% grant funding will not be available. Should you require further assistance, pls email us at email@example.com. All participants who feel unwell (cold, cough, fever) are advised to stay home.
Should there be any unforeseen circumstances resulting in rescheduling/cancellation of the workshop by Craft & Culture, participants will be informed via text messages/email.
Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class depending on availability of raw materials.
- Participants have to bring their own bags to bring their ferments home. Bags will not be provided.