[Pop Up Only] Natural Skincare Workshop
Natural & Fermented Skincare Workshop (2.5-3 hr)
Do you know that our skin is the largest organ in our body?
Make your own skin care…and harness the powerful effects of natural and fermented ingredients in the most powerful way possible!
Besides consuming fermented foods, fermented products are a powerhouse for the skin. Packed with powerful ingredients like vitamin C, E, organic acids and antioxidants. Enjoy healthy, glowing skin and delay the effects of ageing externally and within!
In this 3 hour workshop, we will be making:
Brightening Kombucha Night Serum
- Using Craft & Culture's original black tea kombucha
- Includes skin-loving hyaluronic acid and botanicals
- Use at night and wake up to bright and luminous skin
Melt Away Skin Balm
- Inspired by the Korean cleansing method, a tiny amount of balm melts away on contact into a milky emulsium
-Gentle yet effective for cleansing dirt and oil
-Suitable for all skin types
-Silky skin feel after use
+ *a Bonus Activity if time permits*: Clarifying Facial Scrub Mask
- using refined and mineral rich clays
- slough away tired, dry skin and reveal smooth and fresh skin
Each Participant receive:
- Recipe and instruction guide
- All raw materials and containers as necessary
- Access to Craft & Culture's Workshop Space and Equipment
- Member's-Only Access on Facebook, where we provide support and resources
- Address: 183 Jalan Pelikat, B1-115, Singapore 537643 (Between Lobby 3 and 4)
- Please aim to arrive on time. Doors will only open 5 min before each session.
- A reminder email and health declaration form (for filling) will be sent the week of the workshop
Workshop Policy (Please READ and accept Full terms before purchasing):
- Only vaccinated persons will be permitted to attend
- Each class requites a min number of persons to run. In the event that the participation rate is not met within 48 hours of the class date, Craft & Culture reserves the right to provide rescheduling options or cancel the class.
Should there be any unforeseen circumstances resulting in rescheduling/cancellation of the workshop by Craft & Culture, participants will be informed via text messages/email. Participants may choose to get a refund in full/use store credit.
Cancellations: There will strictly be no refunds and rescheduling after purchase; you may transfer your participation in the event you are unable to attend. Should you require further assistance, pls email us at email@example.com. All participants who feel unwell (cold, cough, fever) are advised to stay home.
Products shown in images may vary from actual products in the class depending on availability of raw materials.
- Light cleaning and washing up will be done by participant.
Participants have to bring their own bags to bring their ferments home. Bags will not be provided.