[Final Run] Apple Pie Black Tea Kombucha
Apple Pie Black Tea Kombucha
Sets of 5 available, Select under dropdown menu]
It's the season of warm hugs and delicious foods and what better to celebrate with apple pie? Check out our latest seasonal flavour!
Flavour Profile: Warm spices of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove with chunks of tender apple pieces in our best-selling black tea kombucha
Apple is an antioxidant-rich super fruit that's full of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, folate, and potassium.
Kombucha tea is a fermented drink made with tea, sugar, a symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast (SCOBY) brewed and enjoyed for 2000 years. The result can taste like something between a fruity apple cider post fermentation!
As the Kombucha culture digests the sugar it produces a range of organic acids like glucuronic acid (by product is glucosamine), gluconic acid, lactic acid, acetic acid etc; vitamins, particularly B vitamins and vitamin C; as well as amino acids, enzymes. Kombucha can contain up to 40 strains of beneficial probiotic bacteria and yeasts.
For more information on Kombucha, including experimental benefits, please click HERE
250 ml for ages 5 and above
Best By Dates are entirely dependent on how raw Kombuchas are stored post delivery:
- Up to 1 days at room temperature (chia seed kombucha)
- Up to 3 days at room temperature (no chia seed kombuchas)
- Up to 1 week in a 8-10 degC fridge
- Up to 2 weeks in a 5-7 degC fridge
- Up to 1 month in a 2-4 degC fridge
- ** Do not store brews in wine chillers as the average temperature is around 10-15 degC.
- ***For grape kombucha, please consume within 7 days of delivery date and store at 2 degC as grapes are high in natural yeasts and fermentation rates will be faster than regular kombucha***
Our brews are intentionally prepared fresh and flat. Due to the nature of raw bacteria and yeasts, natural carbonation may be produced, even when stored in the fridge. If gas buildup occurs (distended caps), please chill until very cold, then place in a plastic bag and open with caution. Do not shake violently as contents may overflow. Brews are safe to consume even when fizzy and yeasty.
Ingredients: Water, black tea, Kombucha cultures, Flavours (apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove), cane sugar, vitamin C
Volume: 250 ml
*SENTOSA BOTTLE DELIVERIES: Delivery top ups apply. Pls add to cart HERE
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE! See details HERE
We Also Recommend
[NEW CNY Edition Set 2] Chinese Tea Kombucha Set