[Limited Edition] Premium Houjicha Roasted Tea Whole Milk Kefir
Premium Houjicha Roasted Tea Whole Milk Kefir
Our Houjicha Roasted Tea powder hails from the Uji Prefecture, well-known for producing the best green tea in Japan. Roasted in a porcelain pot over a bed of charcoal, Houjicha is different from all other green teas that are steamed. The result a smoky delectable flavour that complements the rich, creamy taste of our milk kefir! At Craft & Culture, ours is known to have a strong and concentrated flavour!
Houjicha contains antioxidants like catechins, theaflavins, tannins, and flavonoids, possess antiviral properties. More specifically, the antimicrobial catechins in hojicha help kill bacteria. Hojicha also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E which are essential for maintaining a healthy immune system. Vitamin A regulates the immune system’s response. Vitamin C prevents scurvy, and reduces the severity of colds. Finally, Vitamin E reverses the decline of the immune system. Houjicha, like Matcha also has a calming effect on the mind and relaxes the body.
Milk Kefir is a fermented milk drink which originated from the north Caucasus Mountains. It is fermented from kefir grains which are a combination of lactic acid bacteria and yeasts in a matrix of proteins, lipids and sugars. It tastes like your regular Greek Yogurt with lots of probiotics and nutrients.
Experimental Health Benefits include:
- Relieves allergies and maintains skin health
- Improve immune system, especially related ailments such as chronic fatigue syndrome, herpes, cancer and AIDS
- Tranquilizing effect on the nervous system e.g. sleep disorders, depression, and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Improves gut health and intestinal disorders with its cleansing effect
- Beneficial for those on diets as it helps eliminate unhealthy food cravings by keeping the body nourished and balanced.
- Start your day with a bottle of Milk Kefir on an empty stomach. If you are new to it, start with a small quantity to get your body used to it.
Store all brews in the fridge and consume within a month of purchase
Ingredients: Milk, Milk Kefir cultures, houjicha, sugar
Volume: 250 ml per bottle
*SENTOSA BOTTLE DELIVERIES: Please note that we charge a one-time delivery top up as courier rates are double that of mainland Singapore.
Please add this item to cart before checkout if you wish to deliver to Sentosa