Kombucha Basic Workshop
Kombucha Basic Workshop 2 Hr
In this workshop, you will learn about the basics first:
- Why Bacteria are crucial
- What is fermentation and probiotics
- How are they beneficial
- sterile techniques so as to prevent the formation of harmful microbes that could jeopardize your brew.
- Tips and advice on how brew your own kombucha at home - First Fermentation
To learn more about how to create cool and natural flavours for your kombucha, also known as the Second ferment, do check out our master class segment here.
1 Hour Masterclass segments proceed right after the basic workshops.
You will get our Kombucha Kit Containing:
- Scoby Culture
- Craft & Culture Kombucha brews
- Instruction Notes
- All raw materials and containers as necessary
- Access to Craft & Culture's Workshop Space and Equipment
- Member's-Only Access on Facebook, where we provide support and resources
See what our participants had to Say!
Workshop Policy (Please READ full terms before purchasing):
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class depending on availability of raw materials.
- Light cleaning and washing will be done by participant.
Participants have to bring their own bags to bring their ferments home. Bags will not be provided.
- Each class requites a min of 6 pax to run. In the event that the participation rate is not met, refunds are available. Rescheduling to another timing can be arranged, subject to availability of spots.
Should there be any unforeseen circumstances resulting in cancellation of the workshop by Craft & Culture, participants will be informed via text massages/email. Participants may choose to get a refund in full/use store credit.
Cancellations: There will strictly be no refunds made after purchase; store credit is available upon conditions met. Should you require further assistance, pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend
[NEW CNY Edition Set 2] Chinese Tea Kombucha Set