[New Seasonal Flavour!] Lemon Citrus Whole Milk Kefir
Lemon Citrus Whole Milk Kefir
Lemons are rich in the antioxidants, Vitamins C, B6 and Potassium and have many potential health benefits. Eating lemons may lower your risk of heart disease, cancer, and kidney stones. Best of all, they taste amazing in milk kefir!
Milk Kefir is a fermented milk drink which originated from the north Caucasus Mountains. It tastes like your regular Greek Yogurt but has 20-30x more strains of probiotic bacteria and yeasts.
Experimental Health Benefits include:
- Relieves allergies and maintains skin health
- Improve immune system, especially related ailments such as chronic fatigue syndrome, herpes, cancer and AIDS
- Tranquilizing effect on the nervous system e.g. sleep disorders, depression, and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Improves gut health and intestinal disorders with its cleansing effect
- Beneficial for those on diets as it helps eliminate unhealthy food cravings by keeping the body nourished and balanced.
Ingredients: Milk, Milk Kefir cultures, lemon citrus blend, sugar
Volume: 250 ml per bottle
250 ml a day for ages 8 and above
As products are raw, Best By Dates are entirely dependent on how raw Kefirs are stored post delivery. Please see guide below:
- Up to 4 days in 8-10 degC fridge
- Up to 1 week in a 5-7 degC fridge
- Up to 2 weeks at 2-4 degC fridge
- ** Do not store brews in wine chillers as the average temperature is around 10-15 degC.
Our brews are intentionally prepared fresh and flat. Due to the nature of raw bacteria and yeasts, natural carbonation may be produced, even when stored in the fridge. Open all bottles cold, do not shake violently as contents may overflow. If gas buildup occurs (distended caps), please place in a plastic bag and open with caution. Brews are safe to consume even when fizzy.
*SENTOSA BOTTLE DELIVERIES: Delivery top ups apply. Pls add to cart HERE