[NEW SCHEDULE] Kombucha Workshop - BASIC & MASTER
[There are 2 options: Beginner and Masterclass] Select at dropdown menu]
In the 2Hr Beginner's workshop, we will cover up to the First Ferment 1F:
- Why Bacteria are more crucial than thought
- How are bacteria helpful for good health
- Fermentation and probiotics
- sterile techniques so as to prevent the formation of harmful microbes that could jeopardize your brew.
- What can we find in kombucha that makes it so special?
- Learn the basics of how to make kombucha
- What Not to do (Very important)
- Tasting of various flavoured kombucha
Next, for Participants who sign up for the The Master Class, we will proceed to take the next hour to learn the intricacies of the Second Ferment 2F:
- Tea selections and blends
- Identify the common mistakes in brewing (important)
- How to prepare for Second Fermentation
- How to flavour kombucha - 3 ways with 3 different results!
- How to make fizzy kombuchas - a healthy soda alternative
- ***Bonus if time permits: We will also make 1 Kombucha-related item to take home-and show you how to incorporate novel uses of Kombucha in our daily lives
Each Basic Workshop and Masterclass Participant will get our Kombucha Kit Containing:
- Starter Kit containing your very own Scoby Culture
- Recipe and instruction guide to kick off your kombucha experiments
- All raw materials and containers as necessary
- Access to Craft & Culture's Workshop Space and Equipment
- Member's-Only Access on Facebook, where we provide support and resources
- Address: 183 Jalan Pelikat, B1-115, Singapore 537643 (Between Lobby 3 and 4)
- Please aim to arrive 5 min earlier
How are we different?
Craft & Culture's workshops, like our brews, are rated #1 in Singapore for quality, content and know how. Each workshop is progressive and focuses on best brewing practices and troubleshooting, so no matter the difficulty level, participants are able to replicate what they've learned each and every time.
See what Satisfied Learners had to Say!
Workshop Policy (Please READ and accept Full terms before purchasing):
- Each class requites a min number of persons to run. In the event that the participation rate is not met within 48 hours of the class date, Craft & Culture reserves the right to provide rescheduling options or cancel the class.
Please fill out this mandatory form HERE after your order has been placed
Should there be any unforeseen circumstances resulting in rescheduling/cancellation of the workshop by Craft & Culture, participants will be informed via text messages/email. Participants may choose to get a refund in full/use store credit.
Cancellations: There will strictly be no refunds made after purchase once class dates are confirmed; store credit is available upon conditions met. Should you require further assistance, pls email us at email@example.com. All participants who feel unwell (cold, cough, fever) are advised to stay home.
Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class depending on availability of raw materials.
- Light cleaning and washing up will be done by participant.
Participants have to bring their own bags to bring their ferments home. Bags will not be provided.