Original Whole Milk Kefir
Original Milk Kefir
Milk Kefir is a fermented milk drink which originated from the north Caucasus Mountains. It is fermented from kefir grains which are a combination of lactic acid bacteria and yeasts in a matrix of proteins, lipids and sugars. It tastes like your regular Greek Yogurt with lots of probiotics and nutrients.
For more information on Milk Kefir, including its experimental benefits, please click HERE
- Start your day with a bottle of Milk Kefir on an empty stomach. If you are new to it, start with a small quantity to get your body used to it.
Best By Dates are entirely dependent on how raw Kefirs are stored post delivery:
- Never leave your kefirs for more than 6 hours at room temperature - they will overflow
- Up to 1 week in a 5-7 degC fridge
- Up to 2 weeks at 2-4 degC fridge
- Up to 2 months in a freezer - warm in chiller before consuming, shake gently to combine
- ** Do not store brews in wine chillers as the average temperature is around 10-15 degC.
Our brews are intentionally prepared fresh and flat and are not fizzy. Please note that due to the nature of raw bacteria and yeasts, natural carbonation may be produced, even when stored in the fridge. Please open all bottles cold, do not shake violently as contents may overflow. If gas buildup occurs (distended caps), please place in a plastic bag and open with caution. Brews are safe to consume even when fizzy.
Ingredients: Milk, Milk Kefir cultures
Nutri-Grade: C (0% sugar, 2.6% sat. fats)
Volume: 250 ml per bottle OR 1000 ml
*SENTOSA BOTTLE DELIVERIES: Please add this item to cart before checkout
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE! See details HERE