Ultimate Vinegars and Enzymes Workshop
Enzymes and Vinegars Workshop - Harvest the Power of Nature's Catalysts (2 hours)
For a low waste and sustainable lifestyle, look no further with Enzymes! We will be using fruit in its entirety to make naturally-fermented vinegars that you can drink, use as a vinaigrette in salads, multi-purpose cleaning agents that you can use at home, in the kitchen and in the garden! Nothing goes to waste.
Experimental Benefits of Enzymes (from published sources):
- Helps with Digestion
- Reduces Inflammation
- Promotes Healing and Recovery
- Helps with IBS, ulcers, Crohn's disease
- Muscle soreness
- May help with fighting cancer
- Introduction and why bacteria are crucial to life
- Background of probiotics and fermented foods and basic biology of how it maintains the gut biome
- What are vinegars and enzymes and their benefits
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- Practical Uses and applications of ferments
- Ingredients & Selection
- Containers and tools
- Fermentation steps and process
- Tips and tricks to ensure success
- Make Fruit Enzymes and Drinking Vinegar! Full of antioxidant pigments, beneficial probiotic bacteria and yeasts, imbibe this healthy drinking vinegar.
- Make an all purpose cleaning spray for a safer way to clean your home
- Sample some fruit enzymes and vinegars and learn how to look out and adjust your own vinegar
- Make your own Scrap Vinegar - You've heard the hype, learn how to ferment your own (optional)
EACH WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
A Handy Instruction and Recipe Guide for you to replicate your fermentation, all raw materials, containers for you to create your own ferments to take home
Workshop Policy (Please READ full terms before purchasing):
- Only vaccinated persons will be permitted to attend
- Each class requites a min number of persons to run. In the event that the participation rate is not met within 48 hours of the class date, Craft & Culture reserves the right to provide rescheduling options or cancel the class.
Please fill out this mandatory form HERE after your order has been placed
Cancellations: There will strictly be no refunds and rescheduling after purchase; you may transfer your participation in the event you are unable to attend. Should you require further assistance, pls email us at email@example.com. All participants who feel unwell (cold, cough, fever) are advised to stay home.
Should there be any unforeseen circumstances resulting in rescheduling/cancellation of the workshop by Craft & Culture, participants will be informed via text messages/email. Participants may choose to get a refund in full/use store credit.
Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class depending on availability of raw materials.
- Light cleaning and washing up will be done by participant.
Participants have to bring their own bags to bring their ferments home. Bags will not be provided.