Kombucha Master Class Workshop
Kombucha Masterclass Workshop 3 Hr
In this workshop, you will learn about the basics first:
- Why Bacteria are crucial
- What is fermentation and probiotics
- How are they beneficial
- sterile techniques so as to prevent the formation of harmful microbes that could jeopardize your brew.
- Tips and advice on how brew your own kombucha at home - First Fermentation
Once the introduction is complete, we will dig in deeper in terms of how to create cool and natural flavours for your kombucha, also known as the Second ferment
Followed by The Master Class:
- Starter kit including your own SCOBY
- Recipe guide to kick off your kombucha experiments
- Learn the basics of how to make kombucha
- Tasting of various flavoured kombucha
- How to prepare for Second Fermentation
- How to flavour kombucha - three ways
- How to make fizzy kombuchas - a healthy soda alternative
- Novel uses of Kombucha in our lives - you don't always have to drink it!
You will get our Kombucha Kit Containing:
- Scoby Culture
- Craft & Culture Kombucha brews
- Instruction Notes
- All raw materials and containers as necessary
- Member's-Only Access on Facebook, where we provide support and resources
Workshop Policy (Please READ full terms before purchasing):
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class depending on availability of raw materials.
Light cleaning and washing will be done by participant.
Participants have to bring their own bags to bring their ferments home. Bags will not be provided.
Should there be any unforeseen circumstances resulting in cancellation of the workshop by Craft & Culture, participants will be informed via text massages/email. Participants may choose to get a refund in full/use store credit.
Cancellations: There will strictly be no refunds made after purchase; store credit is available upon conditions met. Should you require further assistance, pls email us at email@example.com